Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rainy Day

Raindrop falling on my head. Was running from carpark to office as there issn't any umbrella in car. Argh..

Collected my drumstick with Bucky, unkle and dx. Den we head off to PS for dinner at Thai Express with additional mambo and kurow. Bucky mistaken my setmeal as his and I've to take his instead. I kinda like this Black pepper chicken rice though its kinda spicy. And Bucky couldnt seem to finish Bar Chor Beef rice. Haha.. Too spicy for him I guess.

So sweet of baby to travel down to PS to find me after her dinner in Novena. We wondering around at there and eventually share a cup of ice blend coffee before we head off. Didnt drove to work today and therefore we have to travel home by bus. Haha.. Kinda like the experience of taking bus ride home with her wor. Can laugh and smile throughout the journey. Overall its a tiring but enjoyable experience. =)

Well, it has been a wonderful time for me ever since I met her. It has been awhile since I've been so delightful.

No comments: