Tuesday, December 4, 2007

First post!

051207, 1350, Wednesday.

Yeah yeah.. Finally I have find myself time to create a blog. What takes me so long? Guess i'm pretty lazy to do something like this bah.

Just finish my exam 2 weeks ago and enjoying my short holiday. Oh yeah. 2 more days to bangkok. Pretty excitied about it. Though seems to be a short trip but then I think it will be a great fun experience for me I guess.














These are the Wii keychain which I just got it. Pretty cute eh. I love the controller one compare to the console it self. Alot friends thought that it is a real Wii lor. And wonder why am I chaining my wii up.. Haha..

Haiz.. Pretty tired these days for fighting with her, all the arguement and hurtful words we exchanging between each others. Guess problem starts with me bah. Blame myself for wanting to glue her so much. Guess I really have to change myself for the good. But the problem is that when I trying to change myself, she will think otherwise. She will think that I am not paying attention to her. And if I didn't change, she will think that I am suffocating her. Guess all human are selfish.

No comments: